Our student sport services are also available for the staff of Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia.
A Sport Pass for staff costs 69 € for an academic year or a calendar year, and 59 € for a semester.
A Gym Pass, which allows you to access the gyms only, costs 20 € for an academic year or a calendar year and 15 € for a semester.
SERVICES FOR UAS STAFF
We offer all the same services to staff members that we offer to students. One of our goals is to strengthen the sense of community among those involved in the daily life of the UAS’s, and thus we encourage both teachers and other staff members to participate in our exercise activities together with students.
Zone Sport Pass includes:
- over 20 hours of instructed group classes each week
- gyms on five campuses
- badminton courts
- possibility for different ball sports and equipment loan
- reserving sport facilities for your own use (Sport Hall Shifts)
- Yogobe Online Training Service
In addition to this, Zone organizes a wide range of courses and trials in different sports that come with an extra charge.
HOW DO I GET THE SPORT PASS?
Start using Zone sport services by:
- If you are a new user, create a Zone account by clicking the yellow “login” button at the top menu of this page.
- Buy your sport pass from our online store
- After paying, you can pick up a customer card from the student union of your own UAS (see below) or start using the services through Enkora’s free OnTheMove mobile app (available in Google Play and AppStore)
- Your account is ready for making reservations and using the services
Note. If you already have a Sport Pass, just send us an email after the purchase at info(at)zonesports.fi, and we’ll activate it again.
Epassi and Smartum Exercise and Culture benefit are available as a payment. In SmartumPay app the correct venue for Zone Sports is: Metropolia Ammattikorkeak opiskelijak. This should be the first option if you search “metropolia”.
The staff / exercise benefits of other UAS’s are not yet accepted as a method of payment at the student union service points.
- Haaga-Helia, Student Union Helga, Helga Point: Ratapihantie 13, Helsinki
- Laurea, Student Union Laureamko, offices:
- Otaniemi (Metsäpojankuja 3, Espoo)
- Leppävaara (Vanha maantie 9, Espoo)
- Tikkurila (Ratatie 22, Vantaa)
- Metropolia: Student Union METKA, member services (M-piste):
- Arabia (Hämeentie 135 D, Helsinki)
- Myyrmäki (Leiritie 1, Vantaa)
- Myllypuro (Myllypurontie 1, Helsinki)
- Karamalmi (Karaportti 2, Espoo)
HOW TO GET STARTED?
You can book all the weekly services at Zone Reservation Calendar.
You can sign up to courses and trials at kide.app.
You have to check-in to each reservation either by using the customer card check-in device (situated at every sport facility) or through the free OnTheMove mobile app (available in Google Play store or AppStore). Third unmade check-in to reserved sport shift or class will result in a 7-day reservation ban for the customer in the reservation system (the sanction system will be implemented in the fall season 2023).
Click here to explore our terms of service.
For more info, you can contact our staff at info(at)zonesports.fi.