With the Zone Sport Pass, you can use the campus sport halls and their sports equipment. In order to play ball, you must book your own sport hall shifts from Zone’s reservation system. Only users of the Zone Sport Pass are allowed to use the Zone’s sport hall shifts.
Ball equipment and their number vary by campus, and may differ from what is stated below.
- Futsal: 2 goals, balls
- Badminton: nets and poles 4 pcs (4 courts), rackets 12 pcs, shuttlecocks 6 pcs
- Floorball: 4 goals, sticks xx, balls xx, goalkeeper equipment xx
- Basketball: baskets 2 pcs at the long ends of the sport hall, 4 pcs at the short ends, basketballs xx
- Baseball: gloves left 13 pcs and right 3 pcs, bats 2 pcs, balls 2 pcs
- Volleyball: net 1 pcs, poles 2 pcs (one court), volleyballs 2 pcs
- Badminton: net 2 pcs, poles 4 pcs, rackets 9 pcs, badminton 6 pcs
- Floorball: goals (small) 2 pcs, sticks 38 pcs, balls 3 pcs, goalkeeper equipment 2 pcs
- Futsal: goals 2 pcs, balls
- Badminton: net 4 pcs, poles 8 pcs (4 courts), rackets 16 pcs, badminton 12 pcs
- Floorball: goals (large) 4 pcs, goals (small) 6 pcs, sticks 14 pcs, balls 10 pcs.
- Basketball: 2 baskets, 8 basketballs
- Volleyball: net 2 pcs, poles 4 pcs (2 courts), balls 6 pcs