If you want to try out a different kind of sports around your campus in the metropolitan are of Helsinki for an inexpensive price, then the Sports Pass is your answer. It’s made to support an active everyday life for students and staff. Try it – soon you can’t live without it!
What do I get with Sports Pass?
- Access to register and to take part in our Instructed Classes. We offer approximately 60h of Instructed Classes per week on eight different campuses.
- Access to register and to take part in our Ball Games. During Spring Term 2017 we offer approximately 10h of Ball Games per week on five different campuses.
- Access to all the gyms of Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia during the opening hours for Zone customers (mostly unlimited) – in 2017 there are nine gyms.
- You get to reserve and use Badminton Courts without any extra charge.
- Free lisence fot Yogobe – yoga online service
- You get benefits from other Zone services – for example -25% off all the Courses.
- Access to benefits from our partners – only for Sports Pass holders.
- Better information about new Courses and Services.
Who has the right to buy Sports Pass?
Students and staff from the Universities of Applied Sciences Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia and students from Humak and Diak can buy the Sports Pass. When buying the Sports Pass you have to prove this by showing your Student Card of Staff Card (or by other means stated in the Terms of Service).
Students of Universities of Applied Sciences of Arcada no longer have the right to use the Zone Sport Services. If you want, you can give feedback about this to your own University or Student Union.
Instructed Classes will be from early September until mid-December.
Haaga-Helia, Laurea Metropolia, Humak and Diak STUDENTS
49 € Two Terms (one year): Spring Term 2017 AND Fall Term 2017
39 € One Term: Spring Term 2017 OR Fall Term 2017
Haaga-Helia, Laurea ja Metropolia STAFF
69 € Two Terms (one year): Spring Term 2017 AND Fall Term 2017
59 € One Term: Spring Term 2017 OR Fall Term 2017
From where can I get the Sports Pass?
You can buy the Sports Pass from the Student Unions Service Points mentioned below. You can use any, it does not have to be the Service Point of the Student Union of your own University.
Helga: Helga Point (in Pasila, Ratapihantie 13, 2nd floor., Helsinki).
Laureamko: Offices in
Otaniemi (Metsäpojankuja 3, Espoo),
Leppävaara (Vanha maantie 9, Espoo) and
Tikkurila (Ratatie 22, Vantaa).
Metka: M-piste (Bulevardi 31 B, Helsinki) or METKA on Tour. You can also buy the Sports Pass with Smartum vouchers.
Humako: Office (Ilkantie 4, Helsinki)
O’Diako: Office (Kyläsaarenkuja 2, Helsinki)